Lenore comes from a wealthy family of French origin. Her mother was a singer and her father a well known pianist, the couple lived in a place where people highly appreciated the finest art and that's how her father giving concerts gained such a prosperous life with his wife. At the moment everything seems to be normal, but what was peculiar between these two is that the woman that this man loved so much was a monster, a Soul Eater, and he knew it well from the start, yet that didn't prevent their love to exist. The problems started when she put herself into a great trouble: She was guilty of a large amount of homicides and was imprisoned in jail for a few years until that her husband liberated her of all the charges with a large sum of money. Their reputation had deteriorated and the couple had to move away; they changed of names and of residence in a place where nobody ever saw them before. Things started again and everything was going good; their life was perfect again and so much more with the arrival of Lenore. In the moment that Lenore was born, her parents knew immediately that their little angel was in reality a little monster, and so they created a plan to keep their daughter safe, since they didn't want to risk anything or run any danger again, not for her.
The years passed and Lenore grew up each day, each year learning new things but underneath the cozy roof of her home, surrounded by luxuries, but her favorite piece always was the piano that was in the middle of the main room, so her father taught her how to play it and with some time she had it all controled. The word "Monster" always have been into her life, the truth of her existence never was denied by her parents, and that was the reason that they told her why she wasn't able to go out and play with other children; her parents were afraid that she could be capable to make the same mess that her mother did, and even suffer harm. Sixteen years passed by, and one day, Lenore broke the rules of her parents and escaped from her home at night to find and meet a boy of her same age; back then she didn't know what love was // besides of the love that she had for her parents // but at least thought that found it with that boy, yet this little man began to press her to do things that she didn't want to do and he also threatened her to say all her truth and so make people despise her; Lenore always wanted to fit into the outside world and couldn't let that happen, so somehow a fight started and without being aware of her own strenght, she ended taking away the life of the boy.
The bad news knocked her parents as they found her in her dark room full of cut marks and her horns cut saying that she did something terrible, in tears yelling that killed somebody's son. The police knocked the door and blamed the family of this crime with clear proofs; her mother, being truly innocent this time, took responsability of the murder and got into jail, again, just to protect her daughter. Lenore realized that all of their problems was because of her own fault and she felt unworthy and a dishonor since she never wanted to cause all that trouble, her father blamed himself every day. Not even a week passed and Lenore started to receive threats and harm by their neighbors; cuts, scratches, bruises, punches; all of that she received each time she walked outside to face the consequences, but things reach their limit and leaving a note to her father decided to disappear from the map, she took a train with her most important possessions and looked for a place where she could live in peace without feeling guilty of causing harm to her loved people. She wanted to be a stranger.
Until today, she doesn't have any contact with her parents, and neither know where they could be.
- She likes monsters and creepy things, since they make her feel not-so terrible with herself.
- Black ducklings are her favorite animals, because they reminds her about the story of "The Ugly Duckling" and makes some sense to her.
- She's quite skilled with the piano, but prefers to dedicate towards other stuff. Playing the piano simply gives her sad memories, but she's capable to do it alone once in a while or in front of someone if she feels with enough confidence.
- She likes art in general and likes to practice each branch of it, now, if she doesn't do it perfectly, that's other thing.
- Her favorite tastes are bittersweet; loves kiwis.
- Dark, deep and romantic literature are her favorite kind.
- Classical music fills her passion, yet she likes to dance sometimes, including swing.
- At first, she doesn't seem to be a warm person, she isn't very familiar with gestures when she just meets someone, but with the time things can change and make her feel more confidence.
- Despises people that judges at first sight, or how she likes to say, " by the cover of the book "
// might add more //
Lenore, I may not fully understand what your pain was, and I know your level of trust is low. So I ask you this, Please let me serve you in any way. You may take my soul as many times as you wish for I am a Divine Being. Please Accept these gifts! /puts arms out/.
well, I don't know- it's possible that she's still in jail, or got out and changed of residence again,
so it's unknown